Skip to Content
Use COVID-19 Alert Level 2 contact tracing form when on campus.
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Postgraduate Certificates.
1. Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation requires that the candidate will:
(a) meet the University admission requirements as specified; and
(b) have been awarded or qualified for a Bachelor of Aviation, Bachelor of Aviation Management or equivalent degree or qualification, having achieved a grade average of at least a B- in the highest level courses.
2. Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation shall follow a flexible programme of study, which shall consist of courses at 700 level totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
(a) courses from the Schedule for the Diploma;
(b) attending Contact Workshops, block courses, field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
3. The Postgraduate Diploma in in Aviation is awarded without an endorsement.
4. In cases of sufficient merit, the Postgraduate Diploma in in Aviation may be awarded with distinction or merit.
5. The timeframes for completion as outlined in the General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas and Postgraduate Certificates will apply.
6. Candidates may be graduated when they meet the Admission, Qualification and Academic requirements within the prescribed timeframes. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for graduation may, subject to the approval of Academic Board, be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Business should they meet the relevant Qualification requirements.
7. The general Unsatisfactory Academic Progress regulations will apply.
190.701 Human Factors for Professional Aviation 30 credits
190.703 Management in Aviation Systems 30 credits
190.704 Research Methods in Aviation 30 credits
190.720 Aviation Strategic Management 30 credits
190.721 Design and Management of Airports 30 credits
190.790 Special Topic 30 credits
P Appraisal Required
190.791 Special Topic 30 credits
P Appraisal Required
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 08 October 2019