Skip to Content
New information following the change in COVID-19 alert levels. massey.ac.nz/coronavirus
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Undergraduate Degrees, Undergraduate Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, Graduate Diplomas, and Graduate Certificates.
1. Admission to the Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management requires that the candidate will:
(a) meet the University admission requirements as specified; and
(b) have been awarded or qualified for a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or
(c) have completed at least four years of relevant professional experience, or equivalent.
2. Candidates for the Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management shall follow a flexible programme of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
(a) at least 75 credits at 300 level;
(b) any compulsory courses listed in the Schedule for the Diploma;
(c) attending Contact Workshops, block courses, field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
3. The Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is awarded without an endorsement.
4. In cases of sufficient merit, the Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management may be awarded with Distinction, provided that the Diploma has been completed within one year of first enrolling in full-time study or within three years of first enrolling in part-time study.
5. The timeframes for completion as outlined in the General Regulations for Undergraduate Degrees, Undergraduate Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates will apply.
6. Candidates may be graduated when they meet the Admission, Qualification and Academic requirements within the prescribed timeframes.
7. The general Unsatisfactory Academic Progress regulations will apply.
152.264 International Supply Chain Management 15 credits
290.203 Buying and Category Management 15 credits
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Thursday 17 September 2020