Skip to Content
New information following the change in COVID-19 alert levels. massey.ac.nz/coronavirus
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Postgraduate Certificates.
1. Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Social Sector Evaluation Research requires that the candidate will:
(a) meet the University admission requirements as specified; and
(b) have been awarded or qualified for a relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
2. Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma in Social Sector Evaluation Research shall follow a flexible programme of study, which shall consist of courses at 700 level totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
(a) courses from the Schedule for the Diploma;
(b) any compulsory courses as listed in the Schedule for the Diploma;
(c) attending Contact Workshops, block courses, field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
3. The Postgraduate Diploma in Social Sector Evaluation Research is awarded without an endorsement.
4. In cases of sufficient merit, the Postgraduate Diploma in Social Sector Evaluation Research may be awarded with distinction or merit.
5. The timeframes for completion as outlined in the General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas and Postgraduate Certificates will apply.
6. Candidates may be graduated when they meet the Admission, Qualification and Academic requirements within the prescribed timeframes.
7. The general Unsatisfactory Academic Progress regulations will apply.
230.701 Evaluation: Theory and Principles 30 credits
230.702 Professional Evaluation Practice 30 credits
230.703 Techniques and Methods in Evaluation Research 30 credits
131.702 Development Management 30 credits
200.798 Research Report (30) 30 credits
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Thursday 17 September 2020