Skip to Content
Scan the QR code using the NZ COVID Tracer app when you enter campus.
Massey Business School Outbound Exchange Students
Level of study
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
To financially assist students enrolled in a Massey Business School degree programme at Massey University to complete part of their studies at an overseas academic institution through the Massey University Student Exchange programme.
Value and tenure
The value of each scholarship is $5000. This will be paid in one instalment in the exchange year.
Typical number on offer
Typically up to four scholarships are offered annually.
• be enrolled full time in a undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme within Massey Business School
• intend to enrol in a minimum of 60 credits (or equivalent) at the overseas host institution
• be eligible to partake in the Massey University Student Exchange programme.
The selection will be based on:
• academic merit
• referee reports
The scholarship is awarded by the University Scholarships Committee on the recommendation of a selection committee as nominated by the Pro-Vice Chancellor.
Conditions of the scholarship
The successful recipients must:
• Be accepted for a Massey University Student Exchange programme and accepted bythe host university
• At all times be a good ambassador for Massey University and New Zealand
In recommending the award of a bursary the selection committee may take account of other scholarships and bursaries held by the applicant with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of available monies among qualifying candidates.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 18 June 2019