Skip to Content
Use COVID-19 Alert Level 2 contact tracing form when on campus.
Breaches of academic integrity are considered academic misconduct and may lead to penalties. At Massey University breaches include but are not limited to:
- Copying sentences, paragraphs, computer files, research data, and creative products that are the works of other persons, without appropriate acknowledgement.
- Closely paraphrasing sentences, paragraphs or themes without appropriate acknowledgement.
- Submitting one’s own previously assessed or published work for assessment or publication elsewhere, without -appropriate acknowledgement and/or approval.
- Submitting material obtained from internet based essay depositories (paper mills) or similar sources.
- Submission of work that relies too greatly on model answers or sample solutions provided in the course materials.
Any breaches of Academic Integrity are considered academic misconduct and may lead to academic penalties.
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Tuesday 30 August 2016